Tuesday 26 April 2011

Todays Progress

Ok, so I haven't had much progress today.

I have successfully loaded the models, and also added a Data/database driver settings in the config file, so that the user can choose how they want their data to be saved and manipulated...

I am hoping to add MySQL, SQLite, flat file/text file, encrypted flat file/data file support for the data driver.

Now for the things I need to fix tomorrow, since I am being told by the girlfriend to get to bed :P
-Fix the model loader... for some reason I cant put a __construct function on the Controllers.

Its getting late, half way through writing this blog entry I came up with an idea for the Model and Controller to work, but it didn't work and ate into my time..

So Thats all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment